A Great Snack!!!!

taco
on 1/24/05 11:02 am - Streator, IL
I bought these great snacks at Sams club.They are called Philly Swirl Like a popcycle.A cross between a italian ice and sobert on a stick.They are great.Don't taste sugerfree.They are on a trial period a sams. Here is the complete nutritional. Calories.........10 Total FAT.......0 Cholesterol.....0 Sodium...........0 Total Carbs......4g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 0g Sugars Alcohol 3g Protein.............0 Contains 100% Vitamin C Go gets some if they don't sell enough sams will pull them i email the company to ask them to look into a product somewhat the same with protiein.because they are so good.the owner of the company personally called me back that me for the suggestion.said he would try but if this doesn't fly at sams that they would be probably done.So try it they are great!I thought it was awsome that the owner co-founder called me what a great guy.jeff Streator IL check out the web site http://www.phillyswirl.com/aboutus/dist.cfm Please try them i don't want to loese this great snack!!!
lmt516
on 1/24/05 12:29 pm - Brant Rock, MA
They sound great, happy to try any snack!
surfingirlb
on 1/24/05 8:58 pm - St Robert, MO
we are lucky they sell them at all our grocery stores and at BJ's. I justr never tried them, I'm gonna now B
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 1/25/05 11:05 am - 128 Belt, MA
Funny you write about speaking with the owner. I had gotten some regular philly swirl pops for my son. One wrapper was different-said he could win a contest or something. So I sent in the email and the owner called, sent my son a certificate for being a good kid, and sent tons of coups. He also told me how hard it is for an independent company to break into the food chain-literally. I hope that the company can either make it and survive--or get lucky and acquired then the owner will be $$$. Stay well-and I'll look for them at my grocery store,too! Joan f.
Linda D.
on 1/26/05 9:30 am - Walpole, MA
Hi, I get them all the time at Stop & Shop. And Jeff is right, they are great. I am still pre-op, but I eat them all the time as part of my WW program.
VAsnoopy
on 1/28/05 2:11 am - North Andover, MA
They sell them at Super Walmart here... they are GREAT!
John S.
on 1/29/05 4:37 am - Carver, MA
i have been trying to find them since I saw your post....all I can find is the sugar kind....I have been to Shaws and Stop n Shop....no Sam's club near here....any other suggestions?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views