Snowed in!What do you do to keep the kids happy?

surfingirlb
on 1/22/05 11:34 pm - St Robert, MO
Anyone else stuck in the house because of 4ft snowdrifts? If it warms up a little me and the child are gonna go sledding, anyone else? Any suggestions on what to do with a stir crazy 2 and a half year old? B
Jan B
on 1/22/05 11:53 pm - Rehoboth, MA
I used to trhrow a blanket over a table, throw in some toys and crawl in there to play tent with my boys. Long time ago far far away --the oldest turns thitry this year. Jan
Jan B
on 1/22/05 11:53 pm - Rehoboth, MA
I used to trhrow a blanket over a table, throw in some toys and crawl in there to play tent with my boys. Long time ago far far away --the oldest turns thitry this year. Jan
lmt516
on 1/23/05 3:18 am - Brant Rock, MA
I got lucky, got called into work. So I don't have to hear "I'm bored, there's nothing to do" There's always football!!
Kate Z
on 1/25/05 10:07 pm - MA
2 and 1/2 oh what fun... mine are 17 & 14 now but some of my fondest moments were "Water Play".... Sounds messy but... take a plastic sheet or tablecloth and place it on the kitchen floor.... get a big plastic storage tote (dump it out)(my husband forgot that step once) place it in the middle of the sheet and half fill with warm soapy water, plastic cups and waterproof toys..... this was always good for a couple of hours....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views