Do you have goals large or small?

lmt516
on 1/18/05 1:50 am - Brant Rock, MA
I know we all have the goal to slim down and become healthy. I am just wondering does anyone set goals along the way, just to mark your progress. I have 3 and hope to achieve one in April. I want to actually fit into the seat on the HULK rollaercoaster at Universal Studios, I figure I am about 25 or 30lbs away. Goal #2 is to complete the Avon Breast Cancer walk in May, it is a 2 day event and I am now walking 1.5 miles a day and increasing it steadily. Goal #3 is to do the Walt Disney World 1/2 Marathon next January. I have actually signed up so I am committed. Anyone else have big or small goals?
amykic
on 1/18/05 9:15 am - spencer, MA
Yes, I agree about the goals. Goal#1 To get pregnant! I have been waiting a long time for this! Goal#2 To go on a warm vacation and fit comfortably in an airplane seat! Goal#3 To go to the Gap and buy a pair of jeans that I look good in! However small or big your goal may be, just remember that it is yours! In the end everything will be so worth it! Smile and always have in your mind and heart that we all can do it! Love Amy
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 1/18/05 9:59 pm - 128 Belt, MA
My goal is to look "slim" for my son's First Holy Communion on April 30th. A perfect goal would be to have lost 30 pounds by then-realistically I think 20 is more attainable since my weight has plateaued. I hope everyone reaches their goals, no matter how small or large! Joan f.
Luann S.
on 1/20/05 2:01 am - Randolph, MA
One of my initial goals for surgery was to get off my diabetes and blood pressure medications. That happened immediately! Now my goal is to get my cholesterol levels low enough that I can come off that medication. I am only on one instead of two! Another goal is to look good in a bathing suit when I go on a Richard Simmons Cruise to Lose in May! I have always wanted to do this and will have a chance to meet an online friend with whom I have been communicating for 10 years but never met in person. I want to exercise through the whole cruise, so my exercise goal is to build up the endurance to do that (and maybe look hot in some new exercise clothes!) Good luck eveyone in meeting your personal goals! Luann Lap/RNY 9/14/04 -60 lbs
Jenna B.
on 1/20/05 4:34 am - Tyngsboro, MA
My goals: 1) To be physically unable to shop in a woman's store anymore (shooting for a size 12) 2) To be able to wear knee high boots (my legs have always been to chubby) 3) To fit into the amusement park rides with my kids (hopefully this summer I will) I have a lot of little goals but I would say those are my bigger ones. I'm close to reaching my first one, I have about 15 pounds to go before I hit the next size down ~Jenna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views