How long does it take?

Lisa B.
on 1/17/05 12:16 am - West Yarmouth, MA
Does anyone know how long it takes for your new pouch to empty?I know it is probaly different for everyone .I'm still not able to figure out when my pouch is full untill it is to full .I suppose this takes time .Any suggetions or advice . Thanks , LISa
DJJCHARRIS
on 1/17/05 1:43 am - Winchendon, MA
I'm not really sure about the empty. But I would think that as soon as you start to drink you are washing your food into your intestines. That is why you need to wait 1/2 hour after eating. I measure and weight everything. This far out I just don't trust myself. It is always the time I think I can handle it I will know when to stop..... I make myself sick. Take your time and don't push your pouch. Listen carefully and the pouch with rule. Best wishes Dawn -117
DJJCHARRIS
on 1/17/05 1:44 am - Winchendon, MA
I'm not really sure about the empty. But I would think that as soon as you start to drink you are washing your food into your intestines. That is why you need to wait 1/2 hour after eating. I measure and weight everything. This far out I just don't trust myself. It is always the time I think I can handle it I will know when to stop..... I make myself sick. Take your time and don't push your pouch. Listen carefully and the pouch with rule. Best wishes Dawn -117
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views