I hurt soo bad - 1st workouts

lmt516
on 1/11/05 2:45 am - Brant Rock, MA
I finally hit the gym yesterday and today, and OMG do I feel it. I thought I was in good shape for fat person but boy was I fooling myself. I did the treadmill, been doing that for 3 weeks, but up it to a fat & calorie burn program. I also had the instructor bring my around the Nautilus, did 12 reps on the first ten machines. Doing the second 10 tomorrow. SO now I have to learn to walk all over again - LOL! Also how do you guys get you weights to stay in your post? DO you just do it each time or can I put it in permanently. Down 45lbs and loving it!
Lisa D.
on 1/11/05 10:18 pm - Stoneham, MA
I really recomend if you can swing it to hire a trainer for once a week or everyother. Just till they can get you on a program. My trainer showed me a lot of new things and the proper way to use the machines. This I firmly believe that it helped me from "hurting" myself. Best of luck and stick with it. I am convinced that it helped me alot with losing 175 # in 10 months. Stay tuff and keep with it. Lisa Open 2/11/04 TT-Hernia 11/22/04 456/258 - hoping for 180
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views