I need a good understanding primary care md

jenny B.
on 1/9/05 11:15 pm - chelsea, MA
Hi everyone! i'm new here and just wondered if anyone has the name and address of a good primary care Dr.with oversized seats and such. i havent been to see a Dr. and really need to start the process i'm really nervous! thinking of the lap band . i lost my sister to complications from a gastric bypass 5 years ago and the thought of surgery scares me but the thought of not having it scares me more . i'm on the north shore chelsea/revere area but it doesnt bother me if the dr is further away. Also i have been reading up on Dr Ameri for the surgery has anyone had him? i want to go to the meetings he has but im not sure if i can just go before i have an appointment with him Sorry this post seems like babbling my head is swimming with questions thanks so much for your time Jenny
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/05 5:41 am - haverhill, MA
Hi Jenny, One thing I can suggest is to call Dr Ameri's office and ask for the names of some Primary Care Docs that refer to him regularly. It seems to me that a doc who would make referrals to a WLS surgeon..may be an doc who is understanding of people struggling with Obesity. I am sorry to hear about your sister. You are a brave woman!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views