Jodi H.
on 1/9/05 12:44 am - Amesbury, MA
Hi Everyone--Well it is official--I have hit the -100 pounds!! I am down 103 pounds since August 31st surgery!! YAHOOOOOO!! Tahnk you God for this operation. A new life!! I feel great! Everyone keep up the good work. It is Gym time for me. I joined last week and have been going strong daily!! Talk to you all soo!! Jodi
Luann S.
on 1/9/05 2:30 am - Randolph, MA
Yahoo Jodi! It seems like just yesterday we were discussing your pre-op diet plan! Wonderful! Good luck with the gym! Luann
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/05 6:38 am - haverhill, MA
Congratulations Jodi. Keep up the good work.
Lynn O.
on 1/9/05 7:10 am - Taunton, MA
Yippee! Congratulations and all of the rest. Keep going~ Lynn
MAURA F.
on 1/9/05 9:16 am - WEST ROXBURY, MA
GREAT JOB! I'M AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS JOURNEY. I HAVE MY DATE 6/15/05. I'M NERVOUS...BUT ALSO EXCITED! GOOD LUCK KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
CoolWaterMom
on 1/9/05 10:20 am - Monument Beach, MA
WOW !!!!!!!!! That is so cool...... I am so happy for you I am 10 days away for my surgery I am just so excited I can't stand it....... Keep us posted and let us know when you post a new pic of the new you Hugs Loretta
mrstmc1958
on 1/9/05 11:26 am - Worcester County, MA
Congrats to you!!!
lmt516
on 1/9/05 11:40 am - Brant Rock, MA
WOW - I am so glad for you. It also gives me so much encouragement, I know I will be there someday.
SteveApril45
on 1/9/05 8:00 pm - frostburg, MD
Hi Jodi Good for you and i'll bet you are feeling great.I know I do after losing almost 235 lbs since dec 1 2003.Keep up the great work and have a great day........steve c
Monica B.
on 1/10/05 12:09 am - Emery, SD
Great job there Jodi. You must be so proud and feel so much better. I am 5 weeks from surgery and down 33 pounds. I feel better and am so glad I took the steps to take back my life from the fat bound person I had become. Hurrah for us all. This surgery is a fabulous tool to help us achieve our goal of a healthier, more energized, better way of life. Follow the rules and you will be a success. Monica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views