on the subject of informal support groups

(deactivated member)
on 1/4/05 6:41 am - haverhill, MA
Beth's post inspired me to post about doing the same kind of thing for the Northern Mass folks. I know that I can not get to Brigham & Women's for their montly meetings....but I would love to have some sort of informal support group once or twice a month meeting around here somewhere....even my living room would be fine! Anyone interested? WE had a pretty good one going in Methuen, but it died out.
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/05 11:19 pm - South of Boston, MA
Hey, cool! Glad to help, -Beth 313/298/157/130
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/05 12:58 am - haverhill, MA
HI Jane. Glad to hear it. Let's see if we get any other responses
Debbie R.
on 1/5/05 1:18 am - Woburn, MA
kim, i'm interested as long as it's not too early deb
(deactivated member)
on 1/5/05 1:22 am - haverhill, MA
It can't be really early for me either. Let's wait a bit and see what other responses we get...so we have an idea of who needs what for days times etc..
debbie3855
on 1/6/05 2:28 pm - Havehill, MA
Kim I would love to have a support group in the area...like you getting into Boston is such a pain. I am in Haverhill.......... my email is [email protected] me know> I would even be willing to help, scout out a place to have the meetings and such...refreshments, spring water of course
(deactivated member)
on 1/8/05 1:36 am - haverhill, MA
HI Debbie.....OH good. this may get going after all. I thought it might be easier to have it here at my place. One of the problems we had keeping the Methuen meeting going was that we were using a room at a church. Keeping track of money to pay the place every once in a while was difficult because attendace was not dependable. After all....it is an informal group. Maybe we can switch off houses or just meet here....Just a thought. Kim
Kim T.
on 1/6/05 8:02 pm - Dracut, MA
I'm definately interested, since i never get to Newton for my support groups. I work in haverhill and live in Dracut.... i'd be interested for sure!! ~Kim
(deactivated member)
on 1/8/05 1:37 am - haverhill, MA
Hi Kim. Glad to hear of your interest. Sounds like we can start looking at times and days. How does once or twice a month on a Wednesday evening sound?
debbie3855
on 1/8/05 5:53 am - Havehill, MA
Sounds like a plan.....just say when and where and I will be there.....I NEED this group and trying to make it into Boston is insane.....Call me when you are ready...OH and guess what I got a date!!! Yipppeeeee March 11.....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views