water challenge

(deactivated member)
on 12/30/04 9:03 pm - haverhill, MA
Ok folks....I have been slacking off on my water intake. Anybody up for a water challenge today? I am starting this morning....but we can do this for tommorrow too. It takes a few days to get back to where I am supposed to be with the fluid intake. Ready set...sip!
lmt516
on 12/31/04 1:53 am - Brant Rock, MA
Hi, I am trying. I am 1 month post-op and boy this water thing is so hard. Glad to see I am not the only one having the problem, so here we go. Glass 1 - down!
(deactivated member)
on 12/31/04 2:04 am - haverhill, MA
Good ! You are correct. Getting all the water in is difficult. At my stage, it is a bit easier, but my problem is that I like my coffee! Keep at it! By the way....where is Brant rock? I have never heard of it.
Luann S.
on 12/31/04 2:01 am - Randolph, MA
Okay, Kim! It is late in the day but I will fill up the water bottle and try to get tha****er in today and tomorrow! Luann
(deactivated member)
on 12/31/04 2:05 am - haverhill, MA
Atta girl Luann!
lmt516
on 12/31/04 2:08 am - Brant Rock, MA
Thanks I am glad to know it gets easier. I find it tougher than the food adjustment. Brant Rock is a section of Marshfield, just up from the town pier on the water.
(deactivated member)
on 12/31/04 11:33 pm - haverhill, MA
I managed 64 oz yesterday. Today I have a good start...24 down....at least 40 to go. Enjoy your New Year's day. Kim O
Luann S.
on 1/1/05 3:27 am - Randolph, MA
Uhoh! I am so far behind. Yesterday it was 16 oz of water and some tea. Today so far about 10 oz of water, which was encouraged by a nice First Day Hike in the Blue Hills. Beautiful day! Will get more in today, but boy this is an issue from me now that I am further out! Thanks for the prompt Kim! Luann
(deactivated member)
on 1/1/05 9:17 am - haverhill, MA
I know what you mean. The further post op I am...the tougher it gets to remember to drink all tha****er and to take my vitamins. It is the basic stuff that I really need to keep doing to keep my weight off and my body healthy. I don't think I managed my target of 64 oz of water today. I know I got at least 40.
mrstmc1958
on 1/1/05 6:13 am - Worcester County, MA
I need a water challenge! I struggle to get in 40 - 50 oz and I know that is one of my goals for the new year to get over 60. I notice that when I drink enough and get enough protein I do much better. Today so far 32 oz...time to get going!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views