ugh....snowstorm carb attack

(deactivated member)
on 12/27/04 4:14 am - haverhill, MA
I don't know about all of you but this snow and cold is making me crave carbs. I actually took a nap to escape the urge to eat! Now I am making a big pot of chicken soup!
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 12/27/04 6:26 am - 128 Belt, MA
Took a nap--Good for you!! Not an option here with an 8 and 5 year old. At least the end of the week will be warmer for us! Joan F.
(deactivated member)
on 12/27/04 8:57 am - haverhill, MA
Different situation on my house....my kids are 18 and 20!
(deactivated member)
on 12/27/04 8:46 am - South of Boston, MA
It's the whole darn season! UGH! I did just make another pot of chili though--- it's something I'll eat instead of junk if it's available and fresh! -Beth -154, 29 to go
(deactivated member)
on 12/27/04 8:58 am - haverhill, MA
Good idea! hmmmm....I haven't made white chili in a while. Maybe tommorrow.
maurat
on 12/27/04 8:55 am - Bourne, MA
Hello, This is my first post/reply. Today has been tough. I am on vacation all week and being trapped in the house has not been easy. Although, I did get plenty of exercising by shoveling! I have to lose 10-15 lbs before surgery. Should be sometime in February. It has been difficult trying to lose weight during the holidays, but doing 2 mile walking tapes every day is a help. I think I am down a few pounds, I have been good, but the scale isn't going down as fast as I had hoped. Being fully dressed with winter clothes @ the doctor's appts doesn't help the scale either. Maura
(deactivated member)
on 12/27/04 9:01 am - haverhill, MA
Hi Maura Congrats on the 2 mile walks. When it is not freezing out....I do the same thing. I am on vaca this week too. Definitely messes with the food schedule. I do much better when I am busy. Good luck with the weight loss....you can do it...you have a worthy goal in mind.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views