Pajamas with feet!!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/23/04 8:20 pm - haverhill, MA
I found flannel pj's with feet! I was at Walmart and there they were for less than $10. Ah....a chance to sleep with warm toes.
Luann S.
on 12/23/04 11:30 pm - Randolph, MA
Wow Kim! That is great! It is so true! Before surgery, I was sure I was perimenopausal because of the intense hot flashes and despite normal hormonal levels. Since surgery I am always cold! Lost that 60 lbs of insulation! The other day when it was in the single digets here it took an entire day for my little feet to warm up. Perhaps I will look for those feet pajamas after the holiday! Have a warm and happy Christmas! Luann LapRNY 9/14/04 -60 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 12/23/04 11:51 pm - haverhill, MA
They are the best. I can not get warm to save my life lately. Finding those jammies with the feet in them was a really good thing. Good thing they were inexpensive....cuz I would have paid a king's ransom for them. For the first time in quite a while....my feet were not cold all night. Not the most romantic evening wear...but oh well.
mrstmc1958
on 12/24/04 11:13 pm - Worcester County, MA
Ohhhhh warm feet! Just to have that again...LOL. My daughter bought me some fleece pj's.....two piece! From a regular store and they fit! Of all the gifts I have ever recieved, the pj's in a "sort of normal size" brought tears to my eyes. Of course not a many tears as the engagement ring SHE got for xmas! Happy holidays to all!
(deactivated member)
on 12/25/04 8:52 am - haverhill, MA
Ok....maybe your daughter won in the christmas gift contest. ....but those jammies in a "normal" size were a great gift for your self esteem! The first time I put something on that was not plus size.....cried in the dressing room....and several times after too. Enjoy the moment....and many more to come.
Luann S.
on 12/26/04 12:39 am - Randolph, MA
Congrats on the "normal" size pj's! And felicitations on the engagement ring! Just think what a beautiful, svelte mother of the bride you will be! My Christmas jamies were bought in the regular part of Dress Barn and are medium size! Unbelievable! They are flannel and thermal so nice and warm and my sister gave me a cozy pair of red sox that go great with them! Hope you all enjoyed the holiday! Luann LapRNY 9/14/04 -60 lbs
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 12/26/04 3:12 am - 128 Belt, MA
Kimberly-I'll have warm feet, too! I got a pair of bootie typle slippers this Christmas. I also have been cold since my surgery. I have had to take the ear thermometer out for the kids because I can't tell if they are warm or not by my palm. Kimberly, Have a great New Year! Joan F.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views