GAINED THREE POUNDS AND GETTING REALLY NERVIOUS

SAM B.
on 12/18/04 12:02 pm - Reading, MA
Hi, I have been working and training with a new company. The training has been very fast pace and stressful. The job demands a lot from you but I do enjoy that type of enviroment. It is a call center place with a base salary and comission. I am scared I am not going to be able to understand all the computer stuff and finding answers quick enough for the customers calling in. The training team said I have a wonderful personality but I need to work hard to make a proper reservation and make sure I know where to look up basis info on their website. Tommorrow morning I am going to spend time to look up info and stay at least an hour later at work to make sure I am getting the reservations right. In the mean time I got on the scale and I gained three pounds. I had two bagels and ate one box of cheese its this week. I normally could not eat bagels but did try one. I could not beleive I could eat a whole one at one setting. I am afraid my stomach is getting stretched out to let me eat anything I want. It was great when I first had the surgery and could only eat certian things everything else I would try my stomach would make me throw if it didn't like it. It has been six months post surgery and need any suggestions about WORK AND NOT GAINING WEIGHT AGAIN. I NEVER WANT TO GO BACKWARDS AND BE A FAT PIG AGIAN!!! I want to move forward toward my weight goal of 105 and be ther by 4/05 not go up. I know it was a battle to get from 160 to 150 and I finally made it with a lot of hard work. it was hard but I really watched what I ate and bingo I went to 150 within a month. Also, the weight has come off so easliy, now it is taking work and I need to think about it before I eat. I still am limited on what i can eat. But sugar is something I can hold now in small doses in my pouch. I would really appreaciate advice on those who had gained weight and what they did about it to turn it around so the weight fell off. The goal weight is hard to get to. I am really thinking of joining Jenny Criag to lose the rest of the weight and get some food I can take on the fast mode I am in. Happy Holidays, Sam
(deactivated member)
on 12/19/04 5:26 am - haverhill, MA
Sam, Sometimes I have to take whatever is throwing me off track (bagel...cheese its...whatever) and throw that item out. With Bagels I take one half and immediately get rid of the other half. Over time...I can graze on that bagel...and little by little I will have eating the whole thing ......then I feel really lousy. Beating on yourself(like calling yourself names) is really counter productive. Look in the mirror and talk to yourself like you would to a precious valued friend.
lmt516
on 12/31/04 2:04 am - Brant Rock, MA
Can you bring something with you when everyone else in eating bagels? How about a yogurt ro instant breakfast? I would think nowadays with everyone so carb conscious, noone would bat an eye.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views