Hello Everybody!!! ;-)

Liz F.
on 12/18/04 11:46 am - West Quincy, MA
Liz update again. I hope everyone is doing well and good in our weight loss journeys... LUANN, JENNIFER S., SUE M., everyone - HOW ARE YOU? I saw Dr. Hess yesterday - 63 pounds gone so far - he wants me to lose another 50 by the end of March to be on target, and to walk 2 miles EVERY DAY - gawd help me I also caught hell for using my Roxicet as a sleep aid - oh well, all good things must come to an end I guess - in the tra**** went. Another good thing - I don't need the JUMBO scale anymore to get weighed! I was so excited I said HOLY SHIRT and the poor nurse just looked at me. She doesn't understand I guess Again, I hope you all are OK out there - WHEN IS SUMMER COMING??? LIZ -63
Luann S.
on 12/19/04 1:24 am - Randolph, MA
Hi Liz! Keep on with the weight loss! You can do it! Isn't it amazing to see all this weight gone? My son came home from school last night having not seen me since August before the surgery. He literally almost fell over! All night he kept making comments. This good feeling is worth all the frustration and lack of satisfaction with food. Liz, consider walking at South Shore plaza to get your walking in after the holidays. I was a faithful mall walker before I started piling the pre-surgery weight on. Climate controlled and flat surfaces. They used to open early for walkers, but that was pre 9/11 and security concerns, so I don't know if they still do. But it is a good place to walk anytime (except during Chrismas shopping). I saw Dr. Hess on Friday and he expects me to lose about another 25 lbs over the course of the 9 months. I am hoping to get back to the gym after the holidays to get that cardio in! It was good to hear from you! Have good holidays! Luann LapRNY 9/14/04 -60 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 12/19/04 5:27 am - haverhill, MA
Nice to see you doing so well Liz.....keep up the good work. Kim O
ginny1029
on 12/20/04 3:47 am - Taunton, MA
Liz, Congrats on your weight loss. I see Dr. Hess again on January 7th. Do you know if they are starting up support group meetings in Quincy again now that they have a nutritionist there? I hope so!!!! I have been going to Curves three times a week for a month now and have found I like it as you keep moving from station to station and are not on one piece of equipment for an extended period of time. Hope all continues to go well for you. Ginny M
Jennifer S.
on 12/25/04 1:15 pm - Randolph, MA
Congratulations Liz! That's awesome! I see Dr. Hess again on January 14th. I weighed myself this morning and I was down about 73 pounds but I never trust my own scale which is why I rarely get on it. I'd much rather wait for Dr. Hess. I'm so glad to hear that you are doing so well. I know we keep saying it, but we must get together at some point. I actually ran into Ginny at the mall a couple of weeks ago. She looks fantastic! Keep up the great work and I do hope to see you soon!!! Jennifer!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views