Hey! where is everybody??

(deactivated member)
on 12/17/04 7:44 am - South of Boston, MA
My husband did... -Beth HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 160 GW 126 ( & Bob by default SW- 340 CW- 225 GW- 175)
(deactivated member)
on 12/17/04 8:38 am - haverhill, MA
Oh ok...I remembered somebody's husband having surgery.
Luann S.
on 12/17/04 7:04 am - Randolph, MA
Hi everybody! Kim, I know you can get back on track with your string cheese addiction. It was great to see your before and after pictures. My oldest son has been away at college in Canada and hasn't seen me since August, before my surgery. I can't wait to see him and see what is reaction will be! I had my three month visit with Dr. Hess today. Down 60 lbs since the month before surgery. The comments from people are amazing. They don't hesitate to tell me how awful I looked before! It is pretty funny! I am feeling pretty well. Still not tolerating a lot of foods-animal protien except cheese and other dairy just doesn't do it. Waste a lot of food and money on things that don't agree. And once I have a bad experience I don't even want to look at that food again so leftovers go in the disposal! I am planning my Christmas brunch. My family is going to be in for a surprise because there are some traditional things (spiral sliced ham) that just won't be here this year. I can't eat it, my pregnant sister shouldn't have that much salt, so everyone else will just have to do without! I am also cutting back on the candy in the Christmas stockings. I am not a big sweet eater myself, but we sure don't need any more candy lying around. We still have Halloween candy left! What I am having the most trouble with is getting enough fluids because of the not drinking before or after eating. If I don't have some kind of fluid in my hand, I don't remember to get something 45 minutes after a meal. Found some great individual packets of Crystal Lite that you just mix into a 20 oz. bottle of water. Works great at work but I don't tend to do it at home. Hope everyone has good holidays! Thanks for prompting everyone to come out of hiding Kim! Luann -60lbs LapRNY 9/14/04
(deactivated member)
on 12/17/04 8:56 am - haverhill, MA
Hi Luann, Do what you have to with the holiday food. I have a rule in my house....If I can't eat it....I don't buy it, cook it or bake it. The family has adjusted. They have some respect for what I do because of the surgery. I don't know about you but people tend to respect my food boundaries more now than they did when it was "just another diet". As far as the fluids go...I had a hard time getting them all in too...I ended up sipping a little with my meals ....works ok for me...but everyone is different. Glad everyone is coming out of hiding.
(deactivated member)
on 12/17/04 7:42 am - South of Boston, MA
Hi! I'm here- I pop in and read once in a while. I, too, have a problem with cheese. Though, it's not string cheeses, it's really expensive cave aged gruyere! Actually, all cheeses call me by name, and I eat way too much cheese. I adore all hard cheeses, and fresh mozzarella, oh god, I'm drooling, Anyways- I'm 8 months out now, down to 160 lbs down from my surgery weight of 298. From a tight 26/28 to pretty average 10/12! YAY! I've got about 30 lbs to go more or less to get to "goal" for my height. Then comes the plastics... I'm going to need a full lower body lift... and boob job. I've got nothing left, I'm a floppy wrinkly sack of skin! -Beth HW- 313 SW- 298 CW- 160 GW- 126 My new journal http:// AND THEN journals.aol.com/bethlbutterfly/MeltingMama/
(deactivated member)
on 12/17/04 9:00 am - haverhill, MA
Congrats on your success I know what you mean about the cheese. I have to investigate other foods now that the cheese is not available to me....that is a good thing.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views