Dr. Kruger??

p3santos
on 12/3/04 1:06 am - Fall River, MA
Unfortunately I have found it necessary to try another surgeon for my by-pass surgery - I have an appointment set up with Dr. Kruger in Wareham, who does his surgeries at Tobey - any input on the doc or the hospital will be appreciated. anyone know any good elf jokes?? thanks Pat
cinnponce
on 12/5/04 1:22 am - Seminole, FL
Hi Pat, We live so close to Boston, is there any reason why you have not checked them out? I live in Taunton and had my surgery at New England Medical Center. They were fantastic. Both the preop and post-op support are great. I know it is a bit of a drive but it is well worth the effort. They also want you to lose 10% of your weight but it does not seem to be carved in stone. Good Luck to you. Sue
p3santos
on 12/5/04 10:42 pm - Fall River, MA
thanks for the tip - I have been trying to avoid Boston, only because the follow-up would be difficult (try getting someone to drive you to Logan!!!) but that is my next step if this doc doesn't work for me - my primary has someone she would like me to see and I have some other leads as well. good luck on your journey! Pat
Sharon E.
on 12/12/04 10:15 pm - Rochester, MA
Hi Pat, My name is Sharon and I want to say you couldn't pick a better surgeon. I had my surgery in August. I ended up with complications, not in the Bariatric sugery but in a gallbladder removal and Dr. Kruger was fantastic. He has followed me during my recovery and I have felt very comfortable with him. My complications made it so I had to be referred to Boston and Dr. Kruger set it up and everything went great. He is caring and well versed in the process he was mentored by a Dr. from Beth Israel in Boston. I just want to say that Tobey Hospital and staff are the greatest. I thank them all for their attentiveness and compassion. I can't say enough good about him and the hospital. I am finally on the road to recovery. Good luck and keep in touch. Sharon
p3santos
on 12/12/04 11:59 pm - Fall River, MA
Sharon - thanks for your input - I have my appointment on Thurs. - I'll be in touch! Pat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views