Dr. Kuhn

Lisa B.
on 12/1/04 9:20 am - Blandford, MA
Dr. Kuhn at Baystate Medical Center is my surgeon for my surgery on 1/3/05. Has anybody had surgery with him yet? or what was your general impression of him as a surgeon? Now that I'm only a month away, I'm getting really nervous. I only met hime 1x becuase i was switched to him from dr mun****hrough no choice of my own. Any info on this doctor from a pt's perspective would be great..thanks
KIMBERLY W.
on 12/5/04 7:53 pm - Florence, MA
Hi He assisted Munchi w/my surgery. I met him a few times cuz muchie wasnt able to see my for my post op visits. he is very nice. He has worked w/munchi for a long time. i love Munchi, but if i had to have Kuhn I would not worry. chances are Munchi might assist him anyway!!!! so you are in good hands IMO. Good luck, just go into surgey with a posive attitude you will be fine!!!! KIM
cotesbabe
on 12/8/04 5:00 am - Agawam, MA
Hi. Dr.Kuhn assisted Dr.Munshi with my surgery. And he is the one who seen me while i was in the hospital and on my post-op appt's. I liked him.....He had a very good Dr. training him.......I will miss Dr.Munshi i hope he likes his new job in new york. I just got switched to Dr.Coe, I havent met him yet but i would have felt alot better getting switched to Dr. Kuhn as he assisted with my surgery. Best of luck to you on your upcoming surgery.......you'll do fine. God Bless, Happy Holidays Stephanie 235/135 -100lbs!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views