I'm on my way....

VAsnoopy
on 11/24/04 2:53 pm - North Andover, MA
I'm excited! After researching the surgery for 2 years and attending a number of info meetings at different hospitals, I have finally decided to pursue it. I made the call to Saints Memorial Hospital on Monday (11/22) and was SHOCKED to be given an initial consult appointment on 12/2. I had no idea it would happen so quick! I'm very glad to be able to start going forward....hopefully the appointment will go well and I will be deemed a good candidate for surgery! Wish me luck everyone! Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Carolyn A.
on 11/24/04 4:22 pm - Whitman, MA
I am very happy for you. It was the best decision I made 3months ago. Good luck. Carolyn
Lynn O.
on 11/25/04 9:02 am - Taunton, MA
Hi, I just started the process in October. This Sunday I go in for my sleep apnea test and on Tuesday, I go in to have an echocardiogram, upper GI and see the psychiatrist. I go to the pulomonary Dr. on 12/6 and see the nutritionist that same day. Also see my doctor for the 3rd time on 12/14. I'm hoping that I pass all of tests w/flying colors and get date soon. I've already lost the 14 lbs that I need to lose before surgery. Good luck w/your testing. Lynn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views