Birthdays for Today and...

Birthday Patrol
on 11/18/04 12:37 am - Birthdayland
Since I will be unavailable for several days (surgery time, yeah!), the Birthday Patrol will go auto mode ... Here are member birthdays through Tuesday. Be sure to check the profile page in case I'm gone longer than I expect ... Don't want to leave anyone out! The Birthday Patrol is here to honor our very own: 18 Andrea Avant of Chesapeake, VA 18 Julie Stayrook of Stockton, CA 18 Kathy Lang of Fairfax, VA 18 Sherri H of Bakersfield, CA 19 Candace Iraci of Medford, MA 19 Kay R. of Hillman, MN 19 Susan Austin of Saukville, WI 20 Ginger Hearty of Eugene, OR 20 Shree Burgdoff of Marietta, GA 20 Susan S of North Central, AL 21 Tammi Masden-boyd of Liberty, MO 22 Janean Penrod of Angola, IN 22 Joni Bliss of Cape Girardeau, MO 23 Cyndi Matherly of Danville, VA 23 Cynthia Hollaman of Milledgeville, GA 23 Hazel Sonnier of Lake Charles, LA 23 Robert Mastrianna of Norwalk, CT HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... YOU GO, DEAR FRIENDS, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! God bless you and may all your wishes come true!! & {{{HUGS}}} & Melissa Mermaid & All Your AMOS Pals P.S. Click on "Birthday Patrol" (profile link) to find out how to sign up for the Birthday Patrol ... But the list will not be updated until late next week!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views