Before and After Photos

Kricket
on 11/10/04 12:32 pm - St. Paul, MN
There was a question about B&A photos for the gallery. So everyone knows this is basically the rules for that.... Eric nor I have ever said standing only for B&A Photos. I don't know where this is written, it's not true. And we've always requested from knees up... we just don't want a face shot only. And some don't have a knees up type of photo for before... what my letters have always stated to members are, "You might not have a full body for a before photo, but you've lost 100#... come on.. show it off! You can always take the current/after photo!" There are many photos on there w/ people sitting. Those are OK. Eric's favorite type of photos are where the person is in the same position in the after shot that they were in the before shot... and some after shots are even taken next to that same tree, or same railing, or same fireplace or in the same chair. Those are great for comparisons on how well you've done, but they have never been required. I apologize for confusion. Please, if there's ever any questions on any of this, instead of starting wars amongst yourselves, please, always come and ask me first. I don't seem very visible these days.. I'm taking three classes again and am finally getting that diploma :grad: I've been waiting and working so hard for (next step, the AAS, in ONLY six classes), but I'm always here for you. I might not get back to you the same day, but I will get back to you.. or one of my assistants will, if they can help you. If they can't help you, then my door's always open. Love ya! :kiss: Photo Processing Manager - Photos to [email protected] & Questions or concerns to [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views