Liz Update...

Liz F.
on 11/5/04 1:25 am - West Quincy, MA
I saw Dr. Hess this morning - I am now down 52 pounds since surgery, and down 117 pounds from my heaviest - woohoo!!! He told me I can cut back on my protein (I was up to 80 grams a day) and to go to 60 grams of protein a day so I can add in fruits and veggies, which I haven't been doing, but will now. 52 pounds in just under 3 months - how kewl!!! Liz -52
DJJCHARRIS
on 11/5/04 5:50 am - Winchendon, MA
Congrats on your melting success. You are doing awesome. Dawn -113
Luann S.
on 11/5/04 6:35 am - Randolph, MA
Great news Liz! Keep up the good work! Luann LapRNY9/14/04 -44lbs and still struggling to eat anything resembling a solid
(deactivated member)
on 11/5/04 8:42 pm - haverhill, MA
Congrats Liz! I remember when you were newly post op and having such a hard time. Look at you now! Keep up the good work.
lily K.
on 11/5/04 10:41 pm - brockton, MA
dear liz i am so happy for you!! and it just keeps getting better , i bet even your "skinny clothes" are falling off you!! best of luck on your journey lilykate
CoolWaterMom
on 11/5/04 10:57 pm - Monument Beach, MA
WOW LIZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good deal I am so happy for you nice way to go into the holiday season. Hugs Lorettaa
ginny1029
on 11/6/04 7:11 pm - Taunton, MA
Liz, Way to go on the weight loss. Hope everything else is going well for you by now with no more complications. I am so happy with this procedure myself. I am down 70 pounds since surgery and my goal is to be down 100 when I see Dr. Hess the next time which is not until after the first of the year. Keep up the good work. Ginny
marypoco
on 11/7/04 12:41 am - amherst, MA
How kewl????? VERY kewl!! wtg Liz! Mary -72
Jennifer S.
on 11/15/04 2:03 pm - Randolph, MA
Hi Liz!!! I've been meaning to drop you an email. I'm so glad to hear that you are doing so well. I see Dr. Hess this coming Friday but according to my home scale, I'm down 60 pounds. But I don't trust my scale. We should make some plans to get together! Are you still going to the support group meetings? Let me know when you are going again and I'll try and make it! Jennifer
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views