- 94LBS in 6 months,pictures to share

cotesbabe
on 10/31/04 5:54 pm - Agawam, MA
Hi all , I have just posted some pictures........some before photos and some taken oct 10,04 2 days shy of being 6 months post-op. I felt so good on my sisters wedding day! add http://www. in front to view them ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=rkrzhx1.6p8b9eox&x=0&y=-1djg9x Tell me what ya think! Stephanie 235/137/? - 98 LBS
cinnponce
on 11/1/04 1:38 am - Seminole, FL
Stephanie, You look FANTASTIC. You must be so proud. Sue
cotesbabe
on 11/1/04 9:36 pm - Agawam, MA
Sue, Thank-you for the compliment. I 'm very happy.......only 7 more lbs to go! Good luck to you on your wls journey Stephanie 235/137
Luann S.
on 11/2/04 2:57 am - Randolph, MA
You do look GREAT! I was going to comment about about your arms also! They look so fit! Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures. I love October weddings! Keep up the good work! Luann LapRNY 9/14/04 -44lbs
Janet S.
on 11/1/04 8:30 am - MA
Hi Stephanie, You look fantastic! You should be so proud of yourself. I have to tell you, I can't believe how awesome your arms look in that sleevless dress. Did you have to have any surgery to tighten them up? What have you been doing for exercise? You are a true inspiration. BTW, how hard is the first three months of baby food and liquids? Janet S.
Donna D.
on 11/2/04 3:52 am - Randolph, MA
I can't see them, nuts. I bet you look good though. Keep up the good work Donna -65
DJJCHARRIS
on 11/5/04 5:55 am - Winchendon, MA
Wow you have done a great job melting away. Enjoy your new life. Dawn -113
Kim T.
on 11/5/04 10:48 pm - Dracut, MA
i'm an april surgery month too.. and you look FANTASTIC!! holy smokes, wtg!!! how awesome it must have been to do the fittings for your dress, my sisters wedding was in July, and although i hadnt lost a HUGE amt by that time, it still felt fantastic to be able to wear a dress and not be overly concerned with how i looked, amazing how much fun you can have when youre not feeling self conscious!! one of the many plusses to having this surgery! again, you look great! Congrats on your success!! ~Kim
W G.
on 11/7/04 1:49 pm - Bristol, CT
Stephanie you look great! I am so happy you are doing well.
surfingirlb
on 11/7/04 11:56 pm - St Robert, MO
Wooo Hooo you are one hot mamamamamamamam Congratulations!! I Live in Gardner and am soooo nervouse about my surgery in January. Every success story gives me confidence though. I wish you luck and keep the pictures coming. Brandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views