TRAVELING CAPE CODDER'S!!!!

Lisa B.
on 10/24/04 11:28 pm - West Yarmouth, MA
hello all i just thought if there were any cape codders traveling back and forth to BOSTON for medical reason . I found out that the B Bus has a special bus that brings you to all boston hospital's . it is 25.00 round trip but you have to done by 3:00 pm they drop you of at front of hospital and pick you up at the same spot. NO DRIVING THROUGH TRAFFIC NO PAYING FOR PARKING OR FINDING PARKING . AND FOR FIRST TIMERS IT WAS EASY FIND WHERE I WAS GOING SINCE I DIDNT HAVE TO FIND MY WAY THROUHG THE PARKING GARAGE AND MY WAY THROUGH THE HOSPITAL .LOL . well just thought id let you now for more info call BBUs. i find it very nice.it's relaxing comfort well is there really any comfort on any bus . ok by all and good luck ... Lisa B.
CoolWaterMom
on 10/25/04 12:23 pm - Monument Beach, MA
Thats great I wonder how early in the morning they leave the cape ? I have an 8:40 am in at Brigahms and Womans I hate the thought of driveing in at *******ways just park at the T in Braintree and take the trains in but I don't know if I can pull that off for that early in the AM. Thanks for the info Lisa Hugs Loretta
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views