Experiences with Dr. Randall

jreyes
on 10/24/04 12:39 am - Tyngsboro, MA
I have been investigating surgery with Dr. Randall. I have been attending his support groups held at Lawrence Memorial Hospital when time allows. I would like to herar about personal experiences with Dr. Randall as well as LMH. I have only heard good things about peoples experiences. Has anyone had not so good experiences? Have other people investigated other doctors before deciding on Dr. Randall. I am going through the approval process at this time and I am always second guessing my decision. Please tell me about your experiences good or bad, they will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Janet
Debbie R.
on 10/25/04 4:16 am - Woburn, MA
I went to a couple of his meetings. I actually have another Dr., that my PCP prefers that I go to, but seriously considered changing to Dr. Randall. The only reason why I'm not changing is because I already have all of my approvals and appointments line up. My surgeon is an excellent surgeon don't get me wrong, but his bedside manner leaves much to be desired. Good Luck! deb
jreyes
on 10/25/04 6:54 am - Tyngsboro, MA
Hi Deb, Thanks for your reply. Do you mind telling me the name of the Dr. your are going too? Does he/she perform an open or lap procedure? I am comparing doctors and so far Dr. Randall seems to be one of the top doctors. It seems poeple with the open procedure have better results as well. My journey and research continues. Thanks, Janet.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views