Cape Cod Support Groups

CoolWaterMom
on 9/27/04 7:54 pm - Monument Beach, MA
Hi All Dose anyone know of any support groups that meet on the Cape or any place south of Boston. Quincy Milton Plymouth would be ok to . But on the Cape would be great. I just hate the drive in to boston and I know as the bad wether sets in I will hate it more. Thanks for any help Hugs Loretta
Luann S.
on 9/27/04 11:31 pm - Randolph, MA
The Quincy Medical Center group for the BMC surgery patients is temporarily on hold until they get a new dietician to facilitate. They will be specifically hiring to do the group on Tuesday evening, I think the second of the month. Will keep you posted with updates. Luann
Kriola
on 9/28/04 3:56 am - On the water, MA
Hi Loretta, Morton Hospital in Taunton MA. Every 4th Tuesday of the month at 6pm in the cafeteria annex. We are meeting tonight. MaryLyn
Lisa B.
on 9/29/04 2:27 am - West Yarmouth, MA
Hi, Loretta , Yes cape cod hospital has a support group every first thursday i believe u could call them to ask but i know they have one there , i haven;t been yet but do plan on attending next month .there r a few on here that do attend they say it's a good group hope this helps Lisa B
sp_quilter
on 10/2/04 1:19 pm - Hyannis, MA
I looked at the cape cod hospital web site and found a weight loss surgery support group. I have never been there before so I don't know how good it is but it is worth a try. it is the 2nd thursday 7-9 contact: Joe Marino Location: Martins Conference Room, Cape Cod Hospital, Hyannis Phone (508) 539-2939 Peer to peer support group regarding weight loss surgery Hope this helps. Suzanne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views