Yeeeooowww!!!!! I feel goooooood!

Luann S.
on 9/27/04 12:03 am - Randolph, MA
I woke up this morning feeling great! Despite this open wound in my side, I feel fabulous! Those of you who are having diffiiculty, just know it will pass! I have had some "learning experiences" where I ate off diet (melted pizza cheeze and a meatball from Chickarina broth) and boy, did I learn a lesson! I didn't vomit, thank God, but it was kind of touchy with my bippy trying to make up it's mind which way to to let this unwelcomed food go! I wish all of you a quick recovery soon. I must say though, that the emotions are poking their way through and I'm glad I have good supports:friends, therapy, self-help groups to get through this process. I spent the last 10 if not 20 years of my life eating to stuff down feelings and my bippy won't take it any more!!!!! I am calling my pouch, my bippy, as I said to Liz, you bet your bippy....... so that is what I am calling it! I thought this was a kind of lame idea, naming your pouch, but sometimes, we treat anyone else better than we treat ourselves, so giving my pouch an identify may help keep me being nice to it!!!! Have a great day guys! And thanks so much for being here! Luann LapRNY 9/14/04 -20 since pre-op visit on 8/18
DJJCHARRIS
on 9/28/04 5:23 am - Winchendon, MA
Great to hear you are doing great. Take care of that bippy. It rules now! Best of wishes. Dawn -100
Donna D.
on 9/28/04 5:45 am - Randolph, MA
Hey Luann, So glad to hear you are doing so well!! That's awesome!! I had a similar experience with 1 slice of deli chicken. I had immediate pain & I threw it up & I was SO glad I did. Have you been driving yet? How's your would look? Getting your fluid & protein in? Naming your pouch, you are too funny. Hey, why not right?? Well hope bippy & you are headed for continued good feelings. Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views