Just an update....

ItsThenewKelley
on 9/22/04 12:31 am - Fall River, MA
Hey Boston! I Haven't been around lately because I had no Internet access. Finally I have it back! I just wanted to give a little update about me. Last Friday Dr. Hess removed my gallbladder at Quincy Medical Center. Surgery went well, I stayed over at QMC for one night. I am finally starting to feel better, still sore but I'm up and around. I hit my goal weight of 158 pounds just about 2 weeks ago. That weight put me in the NORMAL BMI category. I'm so excited! I never thought I'd hit my goal in 6 months. I'm even more excited because I weighed today and I'm down to 152. I never thought I'd ever see those numbers on my scale. So besides the gallbladder surgery everything else has been great. This surgery truly saved my life. I owe it all to DR. HESS!!!! Also as some of you know my husband Jose also had the surgery, he had his one month after me (4/9/04). He is also doing great. He's down about 153 pounds and looks great. He says he feels great too! So anyway, just wanted to give an update. Hope everyone is doing good!!!!!! Kelley 265/152 @ goal!!!!
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 9/22/04 5:39 am - 128 Belt, MA
Kelley, Sorry to learn of your surgery but I am glad you are feeling better. I have not had WLS yet, but I did have my gallbladder out 7 years ago. Once I healed from the surgery, I couldn't believe how much better I felt.In hind sight, I hadn't been feeling well but couldn't put my finger on it. Before you know it you will feel terrific. Stay well and congratulations on your weight loss success. Joan F.
ItsThenewKelley
on 9/22/04 7:12 am - Fall River, MA
Thank you very much Joan. I wish you the best of luck with your upcoming surgery! Kelley
Lisa D.
on 9/23/04 2:29 am - Stoneham, MA
Hey Kelly~! Welcome back. Glad you are recovering well. I am so happy the you hit goal. I am half way there. I am 7 months out and down 158 pounds. THis Tool is the best thing that ever happened to me also~! Good luck and take care. Lisa 456/298/180 open 2/11/04
Luann S.
on 9/23/04 2:34 pm - Randolph, MA
YAY!!!!! Kelley!!!!!!!!! Congrats on getting to goal! Looking forward to seeing you at QMC support group when it is back on track. Luann
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views