a sad day

lily K.
on 9/20/04 12:48 am - brockton, MA
i woke up this morning to find my dog Jazz had passed away, probably early in the am. she was 10 years old and in good health so i am glad she did not suffer. but it is difficult to imagine life without her. and of course now i do not have my old friend food to console me, so i am very sad today lilykate
Vivid
on 9/20/04 1:42 am - Western, MA
Lilykate, I'm so sorry about your best friend! I understand how you feel, your animal friends love you no matter what! I am glad that Jazz did not suffer and went in her sleep, she's running through the golden fields now. Lots of love, JoAnn
p3santos
on 9/20/04 2:28 am - Fall River, MA
LilyKate - my heart goes out to you - such a terrible loss - take comfort in the fact the Jazz went without pain and quickly and knowing how much she was loved. I lost my girl, Midnight, almost 2 years ago and I still cry for missing her - You are fortunate to be spared the decision to let your girl go - I was the hardest thing I've ever had to do, putting my best friend down - but I take comfort in knowing that I made the best decision for her. Take time to grieve, talk about her, continue to share stories about her to others - the pain gets easier, but probably not today. you are in my thoughts today Pat
Luann S.
on 9/20/04 1:12 pm - Randolph, MA
Lilykate, I am sorry for your loss. Take comfort from the experiences and words of your friends here. Luann Jazz at the Rainbow Bridge http://members.tripod.com/~Pink73/RAINBOWBRIDGEindex-58.html
Donna D.
on 9/21/04 11:28 am - Randolph, MA
As I'm reading these messages I am tearing up because I had to put my girl Cleo down just 3 weeks after my surgery. I miss her a lot & I understand where you all are coming from. But it is a blessing that she went in her sleep but it is so sad to find her. Definitely cry and remember her with love. She had a good life & is running without pain with the other animals in heaven. donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views