Clothing up for grabs

Dianna P.
on 9/19/04 12:36 am - MA
Hi, I live in springfield and had my surgery last Feb. I have lost 114 pounds and have a lot of winter cloths that no longer fit me. They are from 3X to 5X. If anyone needs them and is willing to pick them up they are welcome to them. Dianna
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 9/19/04 12:44 am - 128 Belt, MA
Hi Dianna, I will pass on the clothes, but couldn't pass up the opportunity to congratulate you on your weight loss success! Keep up the good & hard work! Joan F.
StephLL
on 9/19/04 1:40 am - Stoughton, MA
Congratulations!!! My surgery is scheduled for a week from tomorrow. I hope I can do as well as you have.
Mea A.
on 9/20/04 2:29 pm - Western, MA
Hi Dianna -Pick me, pick me . I could use some clothes. I sent you an e mail letting you know how to contact me. Anything would be helpful at this point, my 5x-6x's are wwwaaayyy baggy . Thanks a bunch, Mea 7/12/04 -52.5 lbs
Lisa B.
on 9/26/04 12:45 pm - West Yarmouth, MA
Hi, dianna yes iam willing to take them off ur hands , I have been out of of work due to back trouble and just had surgery so let's say i don't have the funds for new clothes i'm down to 3 pairs of pants and maybe 10 shirts please contact me ....naked on cape cod [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views