I'm home and on the losing side

cinnponce
on 9/18/04 8:40 am - Seminole, FL
Hi Everyone, I had my RYN surgery at NEMC last Monday and I came home on Wednesday afternoon. It feels so great to be home. I was lucky and had no complications. I'm really looking forward to being a loser. Thanks to everyone for all their support. Sue
lily K.
on 9/19/04 12:02 am - brockton, MA
dear sue i am so happy for you that all went well!! take care of yourself, try to get your fluids in and get plenty of rest. let the losing begin!! lilykate
StephLL
on 9/19/04 1:51 am - Stoughton, MA
Sue, Congratulations!!! I'm so happy that you haven't had any complications!!! I was wondering if you would mind sharing if you had lap or open RNY? Thanks, Stephanie
cinnponce
on 9/19/04 3:26 am - Seminole, FL
Hi Stephanie, I had a LAP RYN at NEMC. They were fantastic. The pre-op sessions, the surgery, and the post-op care and sessions are great. I would recommend NEMC and the Obesity Consult Center to anyone. Sue
Jodi H.
on 9/20/04 1:57 am - Amesbury, MA
Hi Sue- So happy that you are doing well. Keep up the walking! Hope to see you tonight at the support group. Love Jodi-
Donna D.
on 9/21/04 11:35 am - Randolph, MA
Great to hear that you are doing so well Sue. welcome to the losing side. I heard that was a good program, I had looked in to it when I was making up my mind where to go. Keep up the good work & get that protein & fluids in. Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views