Im home!! I'm offically a loser!!

Jaimi P.
on 9/17/04 9:38 am - Three Rivers, MA
I got home a few hours ago. Everything went well. It was scary but I'm sure it will be worth it. Well can't stay to long I gotta figure out how to sleep.
Karen B.
on 9/17/04 11:01 pm - Vineyard Haven, MA
Hi Jaimi Congrats!! I'm sure you're relieved to be home. Just take it easy for awhile and don't expect too much from yourself. Your body will heal and you'll feel better every day. Lots of pillows and a percoset at night helped me get some sleep that first week. Good luck. Karen
Jaimi P.
on 9/18/04 6:23 am - Three Rivers, MA
Hi Karen, Last night wasnt to bad, my doc gave me liquid oxy contin for the pain, I've only needed it twice last night and once today. I'm struggling with the protein supplements though. They are nasty. I bought lots of diffrent ones so I'm trying them one at a time!! Does it have to be clear protein drinks the first week or can I try som of the mixes. Any info will help. I'm gonna go tool around and look for some tips on this web sight. It is great. Thanks
Donna D.
on 9/21/04 11:42 am - Randolph, MA
Jaimi, You can mix your protein in skim milk if you want. That will give you more protein. You can also have hot oatmeal but make it loose by mixing it with milk & use some Splenda to sweeten it since you'll probably miss that taste witht he plain oatmeal we have to use. good luck & welcome to the losing side. Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views