Here I am ;-)

Liz F.
on 9/17/04 9:28 am - West Quincy, MA
Sorry I have been among the missing lately - just started getting back into my pre-surgery routines - volunteering all over here and there and everywhere now that I can drive again. Still not sleeping well at all, so of course my energy level is zip... Trying like heck to get in my fluids and protein, but according to the dietician at last night's support group meeting, there is about a year long learning curve - yikes I did get in so far todat 14 ounces skim milk, 32 ounces Crystal Light, and now starting my 2nd 32 ounces of Crystal Light. I will also try to get in 14 more ounces of skim milk before bed tonight as well. I tried fat free cream cheese for my "supper" protein - not bad, but it could be better if it had some other flavoring to it. Went to Castle Island in South Boston this past Monday and walked around the Fort - what a kewl place - only my 2nd time there - I will go back often just to watch the planes land and take off I think How is everyone else doing? Liz Post-Op 08/10/2004 -40
CoolWaterMom
on 9/17/04 11:11 am - Monument Beach, MA
LOL to funny I was just sending a post to you to see how you are doing. Great to see your doing so well hun keep up the good work Hugs Loretta
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 9/17/04 11:55 am - 128 Belt, MA
Liz--Glad you were able to visit the site tonight. 40 pounds down--wow--and great. Think of it like 8 bags of flour you don't need to carry around anymore. Can't wait til I get there---I'm preop for lap band so it will be a way off. Stay well and don't be a stranger! Joan F.
Donna D.
on 9/21/04 11:46 am - Randolph, MA
Hi Liz, glad you are feling bette. Wow, 40 lbs in just like 6 weeks. I just hit 50 & I'm 3 months. But that's Ok, it's going in the right direction, that's all I care about. I am not running a race, although if I did I'd probably loose faster, hmmmm. Nope, not running a race. Just glad you're feeling better & keep up the good work Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views