Special thanks for your many well wishes!

B. McCoy
on 9/9/04 2:32 am - Columbus, OH
Hello to all my friends. I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who senT me messages during my recent plastic surgery. I am still in recovery and dealing with post-surgical issues but, I wanted everyone to know that I truly appreciate the love and support during this time. I had so many emails that I wanted to say thank you to everyone but, my work time on the computer being limited I choice to thank everyone 'en masse'. I am truly thankful for your words of support. I am sending a special thanks to Lance, Rocke, and Caroline for coming to the house and helping me. Rocke has been by several times and has done a tremendous job of helping me. ROCKE,LANCE, CAROLINE --THANKS A MILLION. Also want to thank John Archbold who is Sales Rep for OH who came by and brought me juice! --YOU RULE JOHN. Also want to thank Larry Irvine for bringing my chair to sit in. --OWE YOU A SAM? Also want to thank Dr. Katzen's office who have been FANTASTIC! --I CAN'T GET OVER HOW MUCH LOVE I FELT FROM THE STAFF...AMAZING. Last but, certainly not least I want to thank Cheryl for flying out to California to be with me during surgery. I am OVERWHELMED BY YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT. :-) Thank you all for your care and support!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views