wondering

victoria M.
on 9/8/04 1:04 pm - revere, MA
hi i just left this message at an another board i did not realize that there was a board for mass. any what i was wondering was .. did anyone know of or heard of dr. kelly from worcester he trained the dr. i am going to use and i was just curious to know if there was anything about him i should know and by the way i am knew to this message thing what does being an angel mean well thanks victoria
DJJCHARRIS
on 9/10/04 5:32 am - Winchendon, MA
I had my surgery at UMass with Dr. C trained by Dr. Kelly. The whole team at UMass is awesome. My mother had Dr. P and he was great too. Umass really helps you along and has really pulled the whole diet center together great. Good luck on your journey. Dawn -100
Knotty D.
on 9/10/04 6:43 am - Marlborough, MA
Wow Dawn, congrats on being -100. I can't seem to get past -90, but I will up the exercise and see what happens. Joe
BrendaHeath
on 9/15/04 8:06 am - Winchendon, MA
Victoria, Dr. Kelly is the surgeon that did my gastric bypass surgery in August. He is very good. He has trained many Dr.'s. He is one of the top surgeons in the area. I had no complications, and the aftercare has been very good also. Hope this helps. If you have any questions email me. Brenda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views