Directions For Dummies Please

CoolWaterMom
on 9/7/04 12:59 pm - Monument Beach, MA
Well I weent to my first infomational meeting to night at Brigham's and Woman's. I got so lost I wanted to scream. I thought I was well prepared I had the directions the office sent me as well as a set printed off of Map Quest. And I still ended up by Newton Welsly hospital. I was 30 min late and was next to tears with frustration. I left my house at 4 and did not get their till 6:30 I have my surgical consauly Monday at 9:30 I tknow it will be insane. If any one is good with writeing up directions would you kindley send them to me. I live on the Cape Borne I can take rt. 3 or 495 eather one is close enough to me. Thanks for any help I can get. Hugs Loretta
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 9/7/04 10:32 pm - 128 Belt, MA
Loretta, It may not be the most direct from the cape, but these directions are Right/Left. Even my mother finds her way to the brigham with these directions. Come North from the cape via 3 or 495 to 24. Get onto Route 95 North. You will travel through towns like Canton, Dedham, Needham, and Wellesley. Right after Needham (MUZI Ford on your left) take ROUTE 9 EAST. This is a fast paced 2 lane road. You will stay on Route 9 for 6 miles until you come to Brookline Ave. The BrookHouse Apt complex with a waterfall will be on your right. You will take a left .. This is a double left turn.Once you take the left--you will travel 3 lights. Take 3rd right onto Francis Street.The Brigham is now on your left. You can park at the garage immediately on your right, or go down the street a bit and take a left into Brigham parking(looks like the emergency room drop off). I hope these help. Time from Route 9 is appx 20 minutes. Hope these help. Joan F
CoolWaterMom
on 9/8/04 6:19 am - Monument Beach, MA
Thanks a bunch Joan I am going to print them out and keep them with me this will be a big help. Hugs Loretta
CoolWaterMom
on 9/16/04 8:39 am - Monument Beach, MA
Thank You Joan I made out great with the directions We left from my sisters house in Randolph so the trip was easy thanks to you hun. Hugs Loretta
(deactivated member)
on 9/8/04 8:08 am - haverhill, MA
You poor thing! Driving into Boston frustrates me....so I take the train. Much nicer trip for me. Good luck on Monday!
CoolWaterMom
on 9/8/04 12:21 pm - Monument Beach, MA
Now thats a thought I could take the train in from Braintree. What line do I take and what stop? I can't see pulling th train off for Monday AM way to early but maybe another time. I am NEVER EVER going to take a 9 am appoiment again. Thanks all for your help. Hugs Loretta
StephLL
on 9/8/04 10:29 am - Stoughton, MA
Loretta, I just wanted to tell you that the same thing happened to me when I went for my info session at B & W. I was come from Cambridge and I got so hopelessly lost. I was practically in tears when I arrived too. I'm not sure who your consult is with on Monday, but my suggestion would be bring a book. I waited in the waiting room for a long time, but I love the surgeon so it was worth it. Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views