I'm Home.........

Lisa H.
on 9/7/04 1:27 am - Boston, MA
Hey family I'm home...I got out Friday was am just being able to post... hows it been for me? I like Denise am also experiencing realhunger but, my pouch handles a cuple of things.. I also notice that I can't tolerate sugar free jello o crysta light... I dont throw up or get a sick feeling it my stomache arts to ache, not sure what that feeling is, does anyone ellse?:question: I have not been able to sleep in my bed because its been sooo un confortable... I've been on my recliner its not all that comfy either biut its doing.. any other suggestions? DIAMOND PRINCESSSSSSS Girl you came at the right time..... Thank you sooooo much ((hugzz)) I mean it did not matter or seem that you were in VA. and I was in Boston.... Guys she went above and beyond the call of an and I appreciate her soo much and even thoughd pretty ok she still calls to check on me.......I'm glad I did that last post talking about not having an .....and that goes for all the out there you all take time out of your life to be there for your angellettes (sp?), and I can't wait to do the same.... O.K. I dont want to bore anyone so I'll see everyone around Welcome to all the newbies Congrats to all those who lost weight Welcome back to the new post-ops (like myself ) and Good luck to anyone about to have surgery my prayers are with you.. Lisa
Donna D.
on 9/7/04 3:49 am - Randolph, MA
Yea Lisa!!, glad you're home. Your pouch is so small & don't forget that there is swelling in there too so you won't tolerate as much as you will in a month or so. Get some rest & all your fluid in. It's a full time job believe me!!! Donna
Kim T.
on 9/7/04 7:07 am - Dracut, MA
Hey Lisa... WELCOME HOME!!! Glad to hear things went well for you!! don't worry about not tolerating stuff, the oddest thing at the beginning is those things you cant tolerate today tomorrow you will be ok with, and vice versa... makes for a wild bumpy ride, but well worth it!! the swollen pouch lasts about 4-6 weeks then after that the swelling goes down and things get easier and easier to tolerate! Hang on girl, it's a helluva ride!! you'll love the destination!! ~Kim lap rny: 4/7/04 -65 lbs
CoolWaterMom
on 9/7/04 12:28 pm - Monument Beach, MA
Great to see your home and doing so well Take care of yourself and don't rush things. Keep us posted Hugs Loretta
(deactivated member)
on 9/8/04 8:12 am - haverhill, MA
Welcome to the Losing side! I wish you a speedy recovery. Eat verrrry slowly....even the sf jello. You might just have eaten too quickly. Kim
StephLL
on 9/8/04 10:35 am - Stoughton, MA
Welcome home! Wishing you a speedy recovery!! Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs