Hi everyone! I'm home!

NoSurrender
on 9/6/04 10:38 am - Oxford, MA
Other than being a little sore, and a little wiped out from the pain meds, I am doing just fine. I've been trying to get in all my liquids, but it seems like I am ALWAYS drinking. My son was kind enough to set up a bed in the living room for me, so I don't have to be up and down the stairs this week (I think that might be a little difficult). All is well.
StephLL
on 9/6/04 10:56 am - Stoughton, MA
Welcome Home!! I hope that you continue to get well!
Luann S.
on 9/6/04 12:40 pm - Randolph, MA
Wow Mary Alice! Waving at you over there on the thin side! I will be coming on over next week! It seems like your stay was quick! Good for you! Continue to heal and grow stronger every day. Luann
CoolWaterMom
on 9/6/04 8:31 pm - Monument Beach, MA
Great boy was that fast you sound like your doing just wonderful. Keep up the good work and heel fast. Hugs Loretta
Carolyn C.
on 9/6/04 10:55 pm - Watertown, MA
Congrats and Welcome Home!!! Best of Luck!! Carolyn
Lisa B.
on 9/7/04 12:31 am - West Yarmouth, MA
welcome home im glad things are going well for you ,keep up the good work Lisa B
Lisa H.
on 9/7/04 1:31 am - Boston, MA
Welcome home and I wish ou a speedy recovery Lisa
Donna D.
on 9/7/04 3:53 am - Randolph, MA
Glad you're home & all went well. Welcome to the loosing side. Donna
Kim T.
on 9/7/04 7:09 am - Dracut, MA
welcome home!!! glad to hear things went well... ackk i remember trying to get all those liquids in.. also try them at different temperatures, cold water was really rough on my swollen pouch at first, but a little bit warmer i handled much better! congrats!! ~Kim lap rny 4/7/04 -65 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views