I am home-

Jodi H.
on 9/3/04 8:48 am - Amesbury, MA
Things went great--no problems at all. I do have pain and I am just trying to get the food thing straight-- I am a little hungry I must say. But the CIB tastes like a big giant candy bar after not eating anything at all. I am so happy to be home and on my way to being thin. Talk to you all soon. Love Jodi
Liz F.
on 9/3/04 9:51 am - West Quincy, MA
WELCOME HOME SWEETIE!!!! And welcome to the losing side! Liz Post-Op 08/10/2004 -40 pounds and counting
StephLL
on 9/3/04 10:11 am - Stoughton, MA
So glad to hear everything went well! Congratulations!!!
cinnponce
on 9/3/04 11:13 am - Seminole, FL
That's great!!! I am looking forward to joining you on te thinner side. Take care. Sue
CoolWaterMom
on 9/3/04 11:40 am - Monument Beach, MA
Yippie I am so happy for you You must be thrilled to be home so fast what was that 4 days WOW !!!!!!!! Good Luck And Keep Us Posted
Luann S.
on 9/3/04 2:33 pm - Randolph, MA
Yay! Jodi! That seemed so quick! Glad you were able to post. 10 days and a wake up and I will be joining you on the losing side! Best wishes for continued healing. Luann
(deactivated member)
on 9/3/04 10:19 pm - haverhill, MA
Welcome Home Jodi! You know the routine now....drink, walk, rest and then walk some more! Good luck
lily K.
on 9/4/04 1:10 am - brockton, MA
dear jodi so glad to hear that all went well for you, welcome to the losing side!! get your rest and try to get your fluids in. talk to you soon. lilykate
Lisa B.
on 9/4/04 5:55 am - West Yarmouth, MA
So glad your home ,And all is well ...Congrats and good luck .I will be joining you soon Lisa B.
rhail69
on 9/6/04 11:32 am - Salisbury, MA
Hi Jodi! So glad to hear your home and doing well. Rhonda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs