Unofficial weigh in...

Liz F.
on 9/2/04 10:43 am - West Quincy, MA
Went to support group tonight and hopped on the scale - minus 40 pounds in 3 weeks - holy moly batman! And I still have a week to go before seeing Dr. Hess for my official weigh in Liz Post-Op 08/10/2004 -40 pounds and counting!
CoolWaterMom
on 9/2/04 11:34 am - Monument Beach, MA
WAY TO GO GIRL FRIEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To I am so happy for you I hope this cheers you up Keep Up The Good Work Hugs Loretta
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 9/2/04 12:01 pm - 128 Belt, MA
Liz, Great news on the weight loss. Hopefully this takes some of the sting out of your past few weeks. I was very excited to see that you were able to leave the house---that news is just as important. Stay well. Joan F
Carolyn C.
on 9/2/04 9:13 pm - Watertown, MA
AMAZING!!! Keep up the great work!!! Carolyn
Luann S.
on 9/2/04 11:20 pm - Randolph, MA
Yay Liz! I hope this lifts your spirits. Glad you got out of the house. See if you can do that a little bit every day! Luann
ginny1029
on 9/3/04 1:46 am - Taunton, MA
Way to go on the weight loss. I cannot wait until next week to see how I am doing. I was down 31 pounds at my last appointment and know there is no way I will have lost that much again. Hope the meeting went well and you were able to get input from others. I hope they get a new dietician in Quincy soon so those meetings can continue as they are much easier for me to get to. Ginny
StephLL
on 9/3/04 2:35 am - Stoughton, MA
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
(deactivated member)
on 9/3/04 2:47 am - haverhill, MA
I am glad to hear that something positive has happened in your post op journey! Congrats!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views