appreciate any help

(deactivated member)
on 9/1/04 10:18 pm - bardstown, KY
Hi I recently re-located to western MA from KY. Had a lap distal rny 6/17/02. Have lost 160# + and am feeling great. But it will soon be time for my check up. Can anyone suggest a good DR from Baystate in Spfld. They are the closest facility to me that does the surgery. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!
Michelle N.
on 9/2/04 10:54 am - West Springfield, MA
Welcome to New England Carolyn! I go to Baystate for doctor appointments but I am doing my surgery through Mercy. I'd rather recommend Mercy then Baystate. I have heard too many bad stories from there since it is a teaching hospital. If you rather go to Baystate, I hope someone comes along with the name of a good doctor for you. Very much congrats on your weight loss. Keep up the great work! ~Chelle
MARY C.
on 9/4/04 3:28 am - DALTON, MA
HI CAROLYN, I GO TO BAYSTATE MEDICAL CENTER. I LOVE DR MUNSHI. HE IS KIND AND COMPASSIONATE. THE DIETITIANS ARE GREAT.I HAVE HAD WONDERFUL EXPERIENCES WITH THERE OFFICE. MARY
Mea A.
on 9/4/04 8:43 am - Western, MA
Hi Carolyn - I had mine done at Baystate with Dr Munshi. I think he is wonderful and I've had no complications. I've heard his associate, Dr Coe is just as good. But you need to call way in advance to make your appointment, they fill up fast. Good Luck on your loss . Mea 7/12/04 -44.5
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views