Where are these people??? ;-)

Liz F.
on 8/27/04 11:01 am - West Quincy, MA
JASON? JENNIFER S.? GINNY? LUANN? SUE? Ya'll OK out there???? Liz
Luann S.
on 8/28/04 12:17 am - Randolph, MA
YUP! Here I am! I have had a busy week and spent one day sleeping after a gastroscopy to make sure my ulcers are healed and having my esophagus dilated. All is well and the gastroenterologist says everything looks well healed to go ahead with surgery. I have my pre-op appointment Monday. I am sorry you have had such a tough go of it Liz, but I am glad you are getting to the computer more often. When do you see Dr. Hess next? I am also busy getting my oldest son off to college in Canada-he leaves on Thursday and won't be home until Christmas break! He will find a new,thinner mommy by then, I imagine! Take good care. Are you having any trouble getting your protein or fluids in? Protein is so important to tissue healing. Hey Jennifer, where are you? How are you doing? Luann
Liz F.
on 8/29/04 12:12 am - West Quincy, MA
I am doing better each day - the hardest thing for me is not getting a good nights sleep even still. Getting all my protein in, even though the last Carnation Instant Breakfast each day is very hard to get in. I see Dr. Hess on Sept 10th - hoping for a good surprise by then! Liz
cinnponce
on 8/29/04 9:09 pm - Seminole, FL
HI Liz, How's it going?? How are you feeling? Any words of advice for post-op? I haven't been on the board much lately because I've had so much going on. I'm trying to get rid of the clothes I won't be wearing after surgery. I can't believe my surgery is 2 weeks from today. I'm really starting to get nervous now. I go for my pre-op appointments tomorrow morning, so I guess reality is now sinking in. I really hope you're feeling well and things are progressing for you. Sue
ginny1029
on 8/29/04 9:49 pm - Taunton, MA
Hi Liz, Hope you are feeling better by now. I have moved to the soft foods and am not getting everything in but the food tastes so good after the CIB for two weeks. I had one day where I tried to push too much and took that extra bite well did that come back to haunt me. Learned a lesson and will never do that again!!!! What time is your appointment on the 10th? I have one that day also at 9:30 so maybe we will see each other again. I am getting my oldest son ready to start kindergarten on Wednesday so will be busy with that the next couple of days. Take care and hope you continue to feel better. Ginny
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views