ONYL DAYS AWAY NOW!!

NoSurrender
on 8/27/04 10:07 am - Oxford, MA
I don't know about you, but one minute I was wondering if my paperwork had gone to the insurance company, and the next minute I was being told I'd have surgery in 10 days. I'll be right behind you on the 3rd. Be sure to keep us updated as soon as you feel well enough. Wishing you nothing but success, MaryAlice
p3santos
on 8/27/04 10:50 am - Fall River, MA
Good Luck Jody girl - you have the right attitude and everything is going to be fine!! Scared is normal - just think, by Halloween you be wondering what you were so afraid of You Go Girl - thinking of ya!!!
Liz F.
on 8/27/04 11:11 am - West Quincy, MA
Best of luck, sweetie - you will be just fine. Man, time sure flew didn't it? Seems like just yesterday you were asking about all of this Just do what they tell you, take your pain meds, and fill us in as soon as you can - HUGGERS! Liz
rhail69
on 8/28/04 2:45 pm - Salisbury, MA
Hi Jodi! I just wanted to wish you luck and god bless! Let me know how it goes, i'm still thinking about doing it,still researching all I can on it. Rhonda
lily K.
on 8/29/04 11:34 am - brockton, MA
dear jodi i was on vacation and just got back to checking my email, i want to wish you the best of luck on your upcoming surgery, NEMC is the best!! i hope you have an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery, the first few weeks are hard but wait till your clothes (even your "small" clothes) start falling off you!! my thoughts and prayers are with you. lilykate
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views