ONYL DAYS AWAY NOW!!

Jodi H.
on 8/26/04 1:22 am - Amesbury, MA
I can not belive that my surgery is next Tuesday. It seems like it took just a short time to get here. I am scared now, but I know that God is in charge and I will be fine. I believe I am getting the best care that I can get at NEMC in Boston. I thank everyone for all of their support. I LOVE THIS WEB SITE!! Be well and I will post as soon as I can. Jodi
cinnponce
on 8/26/04 3:01 am - Seminole, FL
HI Jodi, It did come up fast didn't it. I know you're in the best of hands and I'll try to stop by and see you and Colleen next Wednesday. You'll both be in my thoughts and prayers. Sue B
CoolWaterMom
on 8/26/04 3:33 am - Monument Beach, MA
Wow that is fast I am very happy for you Nice that it moves along so quickly you can start you new life faster than you thought. Good Luck And God Bless you will be in my prayers
Lisa B.
on 8/26/04 3:33 am - West Yarmouth, MA
Hi, Jodi ,JUst wanted to say good luck and god bless .I will be thinking of you and sending out my prayers .and have a speedy recovery. LIsa B
Wendy S.
on 8/26/04 6:42 am - Malden, MA
You go girl. I am s/p open RnY 6/4/04. I had to get on the scale today and I've lost 53 lbs. I feel awesome. It took me three years to decide to have the surgery. I tried losing weight on my own. WW, OA, and others. I finally had the chance of a life time and got the gift of desperation. On june 4, 2004, I turned my will and my life over to the care of god, of my understanding. (OA literature). You can do anything you put your mind too. Don't stop . . . . Reach for those stars.
Luann S.
on 8/26/04 12:25 pm - Randolph, MA
Good thoughts with you Jodi and everyone else who has gotten a date and coming up to their date soon! This site is so wonderful and everyone is so supportive. Luann
(deactivated member)
on 8/26/04 1:16 pm - haverhill, MA
Good Luck Jodi. I wish you a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery.
Donna D.
on 8/26/04 10:38 pm - Randolph, MA
Jodi, All the best to you. I wish you an uncomplicated surgery & a speedy recovery. God bless you & keep you well. I had my lap RNY on June 25th & I've lost over 30 pounds the first 8 weeks. I don't know what it is as of now but now I find my clothes fitting better. Congratulations on taking this step, you won't regret it. Take care, Donna
chipo
on 8/27/04 2:08 am - Boston, MA
Hi Jodi, I want to wish you much luck on your upcoming surgery and I pray it will be uneventful and that your recovery will be speedy. Best of luck in your journey! Take care, Muka.
Jodi H.
on 8/27/04 8:01 am - Amesbury, MA
Thank you to all of you and God bless you all! It has been a wonderful experience to be a part of this web site and I can't wait to post my weight loss when I get home. YIPEEEEEE!! Jodi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views