Newbie here with a question or two

LaLa ..
on 8/14/04 1:19 am - Springfield, MA
Hello all. Has anyone participated in Mercy Hospital's Weight Management Program? And if so? What was your impression of the program? I'm trying to get as much info as possible. Thank you, Charlotte
TJIMENEZ2
on 8/14/04 3:15 am - Westfield, MA
HELLO I'M GOING THREW BAYSTATE MEDICAL. IT WAS A LONG WAIT[ LIKE 11 MONTHS] I HEARD MERCEY HAS A GOOD PROGRAM ALSO. BEST WISHES
LaLa ..
on 8/14/04 5:18 am - Springfield, MA
Through Mercy I have a appt in 2 months. PCP just submitted referral last week. Best wishes to you for your upcoming surgery. Charlotte
Lisa H.
on 8/14/04 6:49 am - Boston, MA
Hey girl I was just with you at BAF.... Sorry I cant help ya with your hospital situation... I'm going through NEMC... But good luck and see ya back at the other forum... This forum l-), usually is not as busy as BAF Talk to ya soon Lisa
YVETTE A.
on 8/15/04 6:40 am - SPRINGFIELD, MA
I HAD MY WLS AT MERCY HOSPITAL , AND I'M AT THE CLINIC AT MERCY HOSP. DR. KEROACK IS WONDERFUL AND THE OTHERS THE SAME. SINCE MARCH 8 ,2004. I HAD LOST 73 POUNDS AND FEELING GOOD. IF YOU NEED MORE INF. I'M HERE YOU CAN ASK ME WANT TO NEED.
LaLa ..
on 8/15/04 1:05 pm - Springfield, MA
That's wonderful that your down 73 pounds!!! I have my consult with Dr. Keroack the end of October. I am wondering how long after that appt. before I will have a date for surgery. I'm 100 lbs. overweight with asthma, arthritis, fatigue. I'm hoping I don't have to jump over too many hoops. I know about the psych eval, nutrition and lab work and such. My insurance is BCBS HMO Blue. Thanks for your info Charlotte
Nutkrkr
on 8/25/04 6:08 am - Southport, FL
I have an appt on October 7th With Dr Keroacks and Dr Kasper. I will let you know what i find out. mark
LaLa ..
on 8/25/04 11:54 am - Springfield, MA
Thanks Mark, my appt. was changed for September. But, thanks for your response. I'll let you know how it goes. Charlotte
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views