I'm approved!!!!

cinnponce
on 8/9/04 2:26 am - Seminole, FL
I got my approval letter from the insurance company on Saturday. Woo Hoo!!! I am so excited. I have 5 weeks left to lose the rest of my pre-surgical weight. I am just jumping for joy. Sue
(deactivated member)
on 8/9/04 3:45 am - haverhill, MA
Congratulations. Good luck with the pre op weight loss. It is a tough job, but you have a goal in mind!
cinnponce
on 8/9/04 5:00 am - Seminole, FL
Thanks Kimberly...
Donna D.
on 8/9/04 6:00 am - Randolph, MA
Congratulations!! You can do it, you sound like your determined. Donna
cinnponce
on 8/9/04 7:35 pm - Seminole, FL
Thanks Donna, I'm really trying but it's hard to lose this weight. I'm looking forward to having a new tool to help. Sue
NoSurrender
on 8/9/04 11:13 am - Oxford, MA
That's great news Sue. I'm waiting for approval myself. My doctor said the paperwork would go to the insurance by last Friday.... so now it's just a waiting game. I'll call them once a week, just to be the squeeky wheel. I'm very happy for you!
cinnponce
on 8/9/04 7:38 pm - Seminole, FL
Thanks Mary Alice, The surgeon's office handled the paper work and I'm not sure when it was submitted. It was not very long of a wait though. I can't believe I'm having the surgery in 5 weeks. Everything went by so quickly. Sue
Kellie N.
on 8/13/04 7:04 am - Brockton, MA
Sue, I have BC/BS HMO too. How long did it take them to approve you? kellie
cinnponce
on 8/15/04 3:15 am - Seminole, FL
Congratulations Kellie, I'm not sure when the surgeon's office submitted the paperwork but I was apporived the first time and know it was less than a month. How long was your approval process? When is your surgery date? Sue
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views