natural sugars

Lisa B.
on 8/6/04 2:46 am - West Yarmouth, MA
ok hello all im confused I know your not suppose to have surgars after surgery but what about natural sugars from fruit or fruit juice's .Like applejuice and things like that .Also will i be able to drink v8 or v8 splash as a full liquid.And Should i take back the juicer .I thought about juicing and adding my protein powder to them .But now im not sure b/c fruit has a lot of sugar has a lot of fruit in them ...Help im confused Thanks,Lisa.B
DJJCHARRIS
on 8/6/04 3:02 am - Winchendon, MA
I just suggest you try one fruit at a time. You may have a reaction to one and not the other. I myself can handle all the fresh fruits. I can only drink the unsweetened bottled juices like apple, cranberry, pineapple, the others make me feel nausous. Best of luck. Dawn -90
Kim T.
on 8/6/04 1:16 pm - Dracut, MA
for me natural sugars have been ok.. jus****ch the added sugar juices, there's ALOT of em out there.. i do best with OJ right now, although at first apple was best.. things are always changing, seems lately i can never have the same thing for a week straight LOL ~Kim -60
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/04 6:24 am - haverhill, MA
I tend to stay away from juices in general. I drink fruit 2 o or diet snapple or just plain water. Many juices are high in sugar....even natural sugar can cause dumping syndrome in some people. Also....the calorie content in many juices is high. I would rather consume my calories as something I can chew! Just my humble opinion. I haven't checked into V-8......I know they have a diet form in the "splash" brand that is sugar free.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views