support groups on the cape?

Alyson M.
on 8/4/04 11:46 pm - Dennis Port, MA
I'm having my surgery done at Brigham & Women's, but with a 1 year old and all it's not an easy trek for me to make for support groups! Where and when are there WLS support groups on the cape? thanks!
Lisa B.
on 8/5/04 1:38 am - West Yarmouth, MA
Hi,ALyson I have heard of some at cape cod hospital they r not directly related with any of the hospitals but they do have them im not sure when i think it's the first thursday of the month but i think if u call them u can find out ...508-771-1800..Let me know how u made out . Lisa.B
Martha K.
on 8/5/04 10:30 pm - Cape Cod, MA
There is a wonderful support group meeting in the Martin's conference room on the second floor of Cape Cod Hospital on the second Thursday of each month from 7-9:00. Go in the main entrance, up the stairs and the room will be own on your left. The next meeting is next Thursday the 12th. Where on the Cape are you? I'm in Harwich.
Lisa B.
on 8/6/04 2:01 am - West Yarmouth, MA
Hi,Martha Im lisa and i live in west yarmouth ,Just wanted to say hi to my felllow cape codder .HI i have not had surgery yet .Im just beginning ok well talk to u again .And yes alyson the 2nd thursdays not third . Lisa.B
Alyson M.
on 8/6/04 10:20 pm - Dennis Port, MA
I'm in Chatham I will definetely start going to the group... one question, kids, welcome or not? If not then I have to find someone to watch my kiddo she's an angel though feel free to email me and we can talk and maybe get together with Lisa from Yarmouth! That would be fun!
Lisa B.
on 8/7/04 1:18 am - West Yarmouth, MA
Hey gal's that sounds great, Considering i can see the hospital from my driveway. well let me know when u gal's want to go . Lisa.B
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/04 6:26 am - haverhill, MA
Hi Martha! I was hoping you would chime in with this info. How are you?...long time no hear!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views