Dating

Wendy S.
on 7/29/04 4:04 am - Malden, MA
Hi everyone. I hope to have this dating problem soon. How do we deal with going on a date/healthy date if I never liked the way I look, now I am learing to love me and hopefully soon, the flocks of looks will be coming my way. I am wondering if anyone has joined a service to help us learn how to go on a "healthy date" or just a date. Thanks, Wendy (RYGB from 6/4/04. I am down 35 lbs)
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/04 6:06 am - haverhill, MA
I can't help with dating advice....been married for 22 yrs. Just wanted to say hi to a fellow Malden resident. I lived there my whole life...just moved to haverhill 6 yrs ago.
JJ R.
on 7/30/04 12:50 am - Tewksbury, MA
I had the surgery 5 1/2 years ago and had my first long time boyfriend about a year after that. We were not compatible in any way but I was just so happy to have someone. Although, I always knew I wasn't going to marry him--just staying with him sucked up my self esteem because I felt like I couldn't get anyone better. I would never say what I felt or what I needed or talk about the important things or the scary things my warped mind comes up with. I still haven't found the right guy, but I'm so much better at telling people what I want and need and how I want to be treated. Can I be a bit blunt and say this not only makes friendships and romances better, but wait just for the sex!!!!! So what Im saying is that as your self-esteem increases so will your ability to have healthy dates. Just let it all out. It's a learning thing and it will just get easier and better as you go along. Good Luck!
BostonJeff
on 8/2/04 9:28 pm - Malden, MA
Hmm.. I found my girlfriend on eHarmony.com It costs money, but it the BEST service there is... You just have to be honest, 100% honest! in answering the personality questions so they match you up with the proper people. And I'm in Malden too! Granada Highlands to be exact, lol Jeff
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views