Vinny T's Dilemma...

Liz F.
on 7/28/04 9:45 am - West Quincy, MA
We are going to Vinny T's in the Worcester area on August 7th - 3 days before my surgery. I am trying to decide whether I should stick it out and behave, or have a little something and get it over with - you know how Vinny T's portions are - I am sure if I order something I will make myself sick. Decisions decisions decisions The intern I am working with at Boston Medical told me today it is up to me, but I was doing SO GOOD I should rethink it *sigh* Liz F. West Quincy, MA. Pre-Op 08/10/2004
cinnponce
on 7/28/04 11:22 am - Seminole, FL
Hi Liz, That's a tough decision for sure. You could order something and tell them to bring you only half the portion and box the rest. Then, give the rest to someone else to take home. You are doing excellent. Good Luck with whatever decision you make. Sue
DJJCHARRIS
on 7/29/04 2:51 am - Winchendon, MA
3 days.... you have come so far to begin this great new life. If you go go out - I suggest you stick to soup. Because aren't you on a liquid diet already? Best wishes. Dawn -87
DeniseM
on 8/2/04 12:34 am - Norwood, MA
Probably not the best answer you'll receive, BUT I'd order whatever you want. You'll be wishing you did. I had surgery on 7/19 and wish I went out for a "favorite" dinner beforehand. I know that I will have that fav again but not for another 4 months or so. Good Luck. Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views