Minus 22 pounds in 2 weeks - PRE-OP!

Liz F.
on 7/27/04 2:04 am - West Quincy, MA
I have lost 22 pounds in 2 weeks so far - I am on HMR 800 - 5 shakes a day and 3 liters of water or Crystal Light and that's it - how kewl is this!!!! Plus mammogram today was A-OK! YAY YAY YAY! Liz F. West Quincy, MA. Pre-Op 08/10/2004
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/04 2:50 am - haverhill, MA
Good work Liz! Congrats.
Jodi H.
on 7/27/04 4:55 am - Amesbury, MA
What is HMR 800 and where do you get it? Jodi
Liz F.
on 7/27/04 5:38 am - West Quincy, MA
HMR is a meal replacement drink that comes in powder form and you mix it with cold water - only available thru dietician/nutritionist, not covered by insurance, runs about $70 a week. Must be taken under supervision only also Liz F. West Quincy, MA. Pre-Op 08/10/2004 YIKES!
DJJCHARRIS
on 7/27/04 6:33 am - Winchendon, MA
Wow you will be totally prepared for the diet after surgery. Enjoy the meltin' You will do great. Dawn -85
Donna D.
on 7/27/04 6:39 am - Randolph, MA
Congratulations You'll do very well after surgery. Donna
Luann S.
on 7/27/04 7:51 am - Randolph, MA
Yay Liz! You are on your way! Luann
Jennifer S.
on 7/27/04 9:08 am - Randolph, MA
Hey Liz!! That's wonderful! My appointment with Dr. Hess on Thursday was switched to tomorrow at 11:45 so I probably won't be running in to you. Hopefully I will see you in the hospital when we both have our surgeries!!! Two more weeks left! Jennifer
Liz F.
on 7/28/04 9:36 am - West Quincy, MA
Jennifer - I figured that - I was in there to see Dr. Hess at 9:00 am this morning... he got 4 pages on his beeper while he was talking with us - I said I hoped they weren't imortant because he kept ignoring them Did you get your pre-admission date at Boston Medical yet? Mine is next Thursday morning... Liz F. West Quincy, MA. Pre-Op 08/10/2004
Jennifer S.
on 7/28/04 1:46 pm - Randolph, MA
Yeah, my pre-admission testing is this Monday. Maria is a sweetheart but she is always messing up my information. She wasn't there when I saw Dr. Hess this morning so I called her when I got home. I told her that I had just seen Dr. Hess and I needed my pre-admission appointment. She said, "Okay, you saw Dr. Hess today at 9:00 and I have you scheduled to sign the consent forms on August 2nd". Um, no. I told her that I signed the consent forms today at 11:45 and I now needed the rest of my appointments. *shakes head* I'm nervous as it is, I don't need to be worried that I'm going to miss a mandatory test or something because somebody screwed up. Even though I talked to her this morning, I'm still going to call her tomorrow or Friday to confirm it again. And now that I've babbled on and on....if I don't talk to you before, good luck with your surgery and hopefully I'll be seeing you there! Jennifer
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views