I've got a date!

Luann S.
on 7/27/04 12:34 am - Randolph, MA
I just got a call from my surgeon's office and I have a date! Sept. 14th-a lot sooner than I expected! I'm a bit nervous that it is so soon. I was supposed to have an endoscopy to check on the status of my ulcers and see if my esophagus needed dilating again, and that isn't scheduled until the 24th. I need to call the gastroenteroligist to see if I can get that done sooner. I can't believe this! I am excited and scared! Just needed to share this news with those who understand! Luann
Lisa B.
on 7/27/04 1:15 am - West Yarmouth, MA
YEahhhhhhhhh good luck and ur in my thoughts. LisaB...
p3santos
on 7/27/04 2:27 am - Fall River, MA
congrats! I'm insanely jealous (although the psych eval guy said I wasn't nuts) - I'm waiting for the same call! can you hardly wait? you must be wicked excited! best of luck on your journey! Pat
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/04 4:35 am - haverhill, MA
Good luck Luann!
Donna D.
on 7/27/04 6:41 am - Randolph, MA
Hey Luann, That's great news. I know how you feel but I know I was so looking forward to it by the time it came. I just wanted to get it over with & be on the loosing side. I'll be your angel like you were for me, OK? Donna
Jennifer S.
on 7/27/04 9:10 am - Randolph, MA
Congratulations Luann from one Randolph resident to another!!
Liz F.
on 7/28/04 9:49 am - West Quincy, MA
AWSOME news hun!!!! You must be excited!!!! Were you at our last support group in Quincy by any chance? I am bad with names, but great with faces Liz F. West Quincy, MA. Pre-Op 08/10/2004
Willi R.
on 8/2/04 8:32 am - Erving, MA
Good for you! I am happy for you. It will be here sooner than you think. Willi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs